History

Bridge Eye Care has been part of the Murray Bridge community since
after the end of World War 2 in the 1940’s. A visiting optometrist began
conducting eye examinations from the Town Hall on a monthly basis.

Under the umbrella of Opticians SA, his son Brian Waterman took over
and moved the practice to a more permanent location. For many years
the practice was in Seventh Street, occupying two different locations on
opposite sides of the road. Building of the Murray Bridge Marketplace in
2011 saw the practice move to the current location.